We love getting together with our schools customers to host events and conferences across the country. We aim to continue to inspire and teach others about the benefits of outdoor learning.
Throughout 2016 and already this year, we’ve ran some excellent workshops to an active and engaged group of teachers…well, we’re ready to do it all over again.
Teachers and outdoor learning enthusiasts join us again for another special event…
- Outdoor Learning Conference
- 3rd July 2017 from 9am - 3.30pm
- Venue : Lodge Hill, Pulborough, West Sussex, RH20 1LZ
Workshops and presentations will include…
- How nature play and outdoor learning can be used to achieve EYFS, Key Stage 1 and 2 Curriculum outcomes
- How outdoor learning can demonstrate best practice to Ofsted.
- Embedding outdoor learning in a curriculum.
- Use and develop school grounds for learning and play
- Sustainable schools workshop
- Literacy, numeracy and history out of the classroom
The conference will include a wide choice of workshops, with 3 workshop sessions, 2 key note speakers, an expert panel Q&A session, and a marketplace with outdoor learning partners. Workshop providers include Muddy Puddles, Sussex Wildlife Trust, Martin Pace from Reflections Nursery, The Weald and Downland Museum, Arundel WWT and Sussex Green Living and others, with a key note speech from Helen Martin from Duncton and Graffham Schools, West Sussex. Tickets include lunch, refreshments and a free raffle entry to win half day of activities for a group of 12 at Lodge Hill Outdoor Centre.
Register for our Sussex Schools Conference here.