Did somebody say sale?... Yippee! So our sale is underway and we've put together our top sale picks to help keep every growing explorer protected.
From lighter jackets to keep rain at bay over the summer holidays to warmer winter jackets for keeping things toasty on cooler days plus splash-proof wellies, we’ve got you covered. Read on to discover our favourite end of season sale picks.
1) Hardshell JacketThis is the perfect jacket for children who enjoy walking, climbing or running but equally suitable for everyday waterproof protection. It is breathable too and features a mesh lining that wicks away moisture and keeps active children comfortable and dry without overheating. The jacket is brilliant for layering, used as a waterproof outer shell. We’ve added a removable hood, waterproof YKK zips and a handy double storm flap for maximum protection against heavy rain. The high visibility reflective details and zip pulls will ensure your little explorers are easy to spot on the playground.
2) PuddleStomper welliesOur best-selling wellies are perfect for rainy days and you've guessed it... splashing in muddy puddles! The high-quality rubber makes them extra durable, protective and ideal to be passed down to younger siblings. They are extra tall to keep little feet dry even on the rainiest of days – no more wet feet on the family walks. Thanks to their grippy soles, your children will feel safe and confident when they're out and about on rainy days. Our wellies feature soft padded insoles for extra comfort and reflective strips at the back for improved visibility in the dark.
Photo credit @outnumbered_by_five
3) EcoLight Rain JacketPerfect for any muddy adventure, our super waterproof yet lightweight EcoLight children’s jacket is designed to protect little ones from the rain from spring all the way to autumn. Ideal for the unpredictable weather, you can wear it over warmer layers when the weather gets a bit chilly. Plus, it packs handily into its own pocket and can be hooked inside a rucksack or attached to a belt loop thanks to a carabiner clip when the sun comes out. The jacket has a soft lining, taped seams, a waterproof zip protection and a secure hood so no rain or wind can get in. It is super breathable so no need to worry about hot and sticky children when playing outdoors and racing around. The reflective details and zip pulls allow for high visibility, perfect for rainy, dark afternoons outside. The outer fabric is made using recycled plastic bottles. The bold and unisex prints are great for passing on to siblings.
Photo credit @makedoandpush
4) Explorer Parka JacketThe ultimate children’s coat, designed with active explorers in mind. Perfect for school and great as a ski jacket, it is super waterproof, breathable, and made of a durable twill fabric to withstand the rough and tumble of active outdoor play. The robust insulation and extra padding will keep your little explorers warm plus we've made the hood bigger, more protective, and removable. The faux fur trim is also removable, and the cosy Sherpa lining makes the hood perfect for the frostiest days. We've added smooth lining to the bottom half to allow for easy movement when your child is at play. The jacket features a storm flap opening for extra protection against the rain and chilly wind, secure and zipped external and internal pockets for all the treasures and reflective details and zip pulls for high visibility on dark days.
5) EcoLight PuddlesuitOur lined and waterproof Ecolight all-in-one puddlesuit is designed to protect active children who love exploring the great outdoors even on rainy and muddy days. Made using recycled fabrics, this protective splash suit is designed to withstand rainy and windy weather throughout spring, summer and early autumn. Thanks to its secure hood, waterproof zips and adjustable underfoot stirrups, no rain can get in. The bold and vivid prints will brighten up even the rainiest of days. This all-in-one handily packs away into its own pocket and comes with a carabiner so you can attach it to your bag, belt loop or buggy. Plus, thanks to the reflective details, your little one will be visible even on the darkest and gloomiest of days.
Photo credit @crozierquadsplus1