Easter is just around the corner! We've done the hard work for you and hunted down the 10 Best Easter Egg hunts that are taking place this year.
From London to Leeds, Manchester to Glasgow, here is our line up of the top 10 Easter egg hunts in the UK.
1) Lindt Gold Bunny Hunt at Kensington Palace, London, 6th April - 22nd April 2019
The Lindt Gold Bunny Hunt is a fun Easter event for the whole family. Held in the beautifully scenic Kensington Palace, this Easter Egg Hunt will provide a wonderfully explorative, fun and interactive day for children. Hop around the home and gardens with the family this Easter, answering clues along the way and be rewarded with delicious chocolate treats.
2) Giant Easter Egg Hunt, Stockheld Park, 30th March - 28th April 2019, Leeds
From 30th March, Stockeld Park is home to wonderfully imaginative Easter Adventure. The Giant Egg Hunt is one of many events run over the course of this brilliantly interactive and exciting project. Your kids can egg hunt around the Enchanted Forest with prizes up for grabs. Get down and get your imagination running wild, along with your children.
3) Easter Egg Hunt at Chatsworth, Derbyshire, 30th March - 28th April 2019
Chatsworth House is hosting their annual Easter event, which will keep visitors of all ages entertained. Try to find a golden egg and swap it for a bigger one! There will also be a fun Easter trail along with arts and crafts and much more. The event is free with standard admission price to the garden and/or farmyard.
4) Pirate Easter Egg Hunts at The Tall Ship at Riverside, Glasgow, April 19th - April 22nd 2019
Take part in an egg hunt with a difference this year! Join the pirate crew as they search the ship for hidden Easter eggs. The prize for each child is a yummy chocolate egg.
5) Wapping Wharf’s egg-citing Easter Trail, Bristol, 8th April - 24th April 2019
This exciting event runs from April 8th offering fun for the whole family. Start at The Bristol Cheesemonger, collect an activity sheet, and hunt for colourful eggs in the windows of Wapping Wharf's independent businesses. Crack the code, find an Easter-themed sentence and collect a little reward for your hard work!
6) WWT Giant Easter Duck Hunt, Barnes, London, 6th April - 22nd April 2019
Head to the London Wetland Centre to look for the giant yellow ducks hiding amongst the trees. Follow special activity cards to find where they are hiding and win a yummy prize, while learning all about the wetland wildlife. There will be lots of fun family activities such as pond dipping or exploring animal tracks.
7) Easter Castle Egg Hunt, Tamworth, Staffordshire, 13th April - 28th April 2019
This Easter event at Tamworth Castle offers a terrific day out full of brilliant outdoor activities The main attraction of the day is the Easter Egg Hunt which is set to be one of great adventure. Ruby, the Castle Dragon has disguised her eggs so that the dragon hunter cannot find them and it's for you and your young explorers to find them! Record the egg locations on a quiz sheet and hand it in at the end to receive a small prize.
8) Easter Eggtravaganza, Lee Valley Park Farms, Essex, 6th April - 22nd April 2019Visit Lee Valley Park Farms and take part in lots of egg-citing Easter events! Meet the Easter Bunny, bottle-feed the little lambs and, of course, throw yourself in the egg hunt.
10) Aden Easter Egg Hunt, Mintlaw, Aberdeenshire, 21st April 2019
The Green Flag award winning Aden Country Park in Mintlaw is to host its annual Easter Egg Hunt through the beautiful woodlands and green spaces of Aden Country Park. There will be a range of family fun including the all-important Easter egg hunt, train rides, bouncy castles and more surprises on the day. Hunt around for the beautiful painted eggs and exchange them on your way out for a chocolate treat.We hope you all have a great Easter, Happy Hunting!